Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares her inlaid die cut technique. This week, we are challenging you to create a project utilizing this creative technique to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, October 30th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“One of my favorite looks is the inlaid die cut look! What’s so wonderful about this technique is that so many dies can be used to achieve this look, not just ones that are created specifically for it! This week we are challenging you to create a new project featuring the inlaid die cut technique! If you are new to this technique, make sure to stop by my blog for some tips.”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Inlaid die cut technique. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, October 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, October 30th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Kathy MC! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!