Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares her favorite way to use vellum This week, we are challenging you to create a project using vellum to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, September 4th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“Vellum is such a versatile medium that has long been a favorite of mine! It can be used as a background layer to soften patterns, a sentiment strip, or as focal images like I have done with my card. One of my favorite ways to use vellum is to emboss an intricate stamp and color it in. It seems to add instant elegance to almost any design! This week we are challenging you to share with us your favorite way to use vellum!”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Favorite way to use vellum. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, September 4th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, September 4th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Vikki H! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!