Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares a card made of just sparkle, glitter, and shine. This week, we are challenging you to create a card only using some sparkle, glitter, or shine to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 14th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“It is rare for me to not add some kind of sparkle, glitter, shine, or some combination of all three to each and every card that I create. It is my firm belief that these three things make almost everything better! This week we are challenging you to create a new project featuring your favorite sparkle, glitter, or shine! From sparkly embellishments and metallic accents to full on glitter, we can’t wait to see your favorite ways to make your projects shine!”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Create a card using some sparkle, glitter, or shine. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, August 14th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 14th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Open Star Birthday! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!