Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares her favorite card from the August release to CASE. This week, we are challenging you to CASE a card from our August Release to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 28th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“Did you all enjoy the August release? Not only were there amazing new products released, but the DT ladies outdid themselves with gorgeous samples! As this is the first Wednesday following the latest release, this week’s challenge will again be to CASE (copy and share everything) your favorite project shared during release week! You can copy the design almost exactly or just draw inspiration from some of the elements, just as long as it sparks your creativity!”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- CASE a card from our August Release. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, August 28th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 28th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Sarah T! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!