Welcome to Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites! Each Wednesday, you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate. Join Laurie Schmidlin this Wednesday as shares a card made of just Black & White. This week, we are challenging you to create a card only using Black & White to join along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate. One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 7th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post.
“I have a serious love affair with black & white! Black & white movies, photography, and especially paper crafts have always appealed to me. There is so much variation within just these two colors giving almost endless creative possibilities! This week we’re challenging you to create a project featuring black & white. That’s it…no other colors! From mostly white to a touch of black, lots of black with splashes of white, or somewhere in between, share with us your favorite way to create using black & white!”
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites Challenge:
- Create a card using only Black & White. Your project must use at least one Papertrey Ink or Ink to Paper product.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Wednesday, August 7th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Wednesday, August 7th after 6am. The winner will be posted on this blog post. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 Ink to Paper gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Chris Lawlor! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!